Sunday 15 April 2012

A Womans Worth.


Aloha!
Yesterday me and my dad roamed around the local car boot sale and while roaming around, I found myself some bargains! And after that I just thought Id post up some of the other things I've picked up so far this year.


I was so very happy to spot this pearl necklace. And for a £1!! think I nearly shed a tear when the lady told me. Definitely my favorite buy of the day. 

My second buy was this a nice choker sorta necklace, I don't know if I will actually wear it but I still like it. Was a £1 as well. Happy Me. :D

This was from the same lady so was a pound as well. Kind of reminded me of Nepal so I snapped it up. It has a blue stone/gem? I don't know what call it, is missing but its not that noticeable.


This this little baby was 10p! SO HAPPY! Gems missing but I DON'T CARE! It was soo pretty, caught my eye straight away. I guess its not the most expensive thing in the world and the stone and gems aren't real but its beautiful. The middle blue thing made me feel like I'm looking into another world. 

This ring was a £1 one of the more simpler ones I found on a sellers table. Something that actually fit my finger so I HAD to buy. My other rings I usually have to hold with smaller rings, which I don't mind but it gets annoying sometimes.


And heres a necklace I got in Portebello Market, forgot the price but it was okay I guess. I used it for my vintage project in Uni. 


This isn't something I bought but just wanted to post it up. =D It was given to be by one of my best friends who bought it back from her trip to Gambia! So thank you very much to her! <3


And this is a pair of clip-ons I bought earlier a few months back hunting around charity shops. So lovely! Love it! Think it was £1.50 not sure. 

Bought this on the same day. It caught my because of the writing carved into it. Thought it was nepali at first but found out it DEFO WASN'T but still liked it. And the bells jingles away every step I take Lol. Feel like a puppy but still its a pretty unique thing which you won't find anywhere. My friends thought it could be cursed or what not. ¬ ¬. Made me laugh tbh.


This is just an over the knuckle ring that I made with some wire I found at uni. Quick and easy. Found it quite nice. 


So bought some more wires! =D Bought some in gold this time and for 99p I couldn't resist. Will be making more of the rings soon.



Now lastly Happy Nepalese New Year 2069!! Its a bit late but still. I posted this picture up last night. OOTN. My mums  deep orange saree which I paired with a bustier I made for one my collections. Cheeky I know, but it was just sitting in my closet so I thought WHY NOT!?!? Also I wore the pearl necklace with it. I didn't want the usual blingy stuff. So I thought nice and simple, something different. And the ring as well. =] My mum in the background and the room a mess. 

Happy Nepali New Year 2069 Again!!
I'm still trying to figure these blog template out!!! ¬ ¬ . Is it just me?!

SC
-x-

1 comment: