Sunday 15 April 2012

Sundays. Collection.

 Just a Quick Post Today. I know you can wear a top about 5 different ways or even more. I've seen loads of people wear it ways I never thought possible, even sweater and what nots. So was hunting round the house and found this Jacket, its a bit big for me and it just didn't look right on me, sadly. So remembering the tops idea decided to put it on backwards, the back I didn't like.


I preferred the front as it reminded me of a sweatshirt. Would love to cut up it and something else with the back but Im guessing my mother would not be pleased. 



Did a quick DIY after I saw some pictures. Found a top which I haven't really worn, and with a few quick snips...TADA! I think it looks okay. Can't wait to wear it throughout the summer!


And lastly quick snap of my nails, that is supposed to be a skull btw, looks like a clown but I still like it. 

SC
-x-

1 comment:

  1. i love the tweed jacket back to front!! and i like ur nail the skull one amongst the pretty pearly pinkssss

    ReplyDelete