Tuesday 3 April 2012

Round Up The Skirt


A few weeks back I purchased  this leather skirt from a charity shop for an amazing £2! Was and Am still SUPER happy with it! 

 Here it is! Since I bought it ive worn it a few times but I grew bored of the boring hem line...and a few days back I found this image! It was actually focused on the paint splattered outfits and I was more mesmerized by that SKIRT! So thought Id try it out.   
Here is what happened. Since it was pure leather I could just cut without having to worry about fraying which I was pleased about. I didn't want to over do the scoop so I only took about an inch off the front. Looks a bit rough and I'm not sure if I like the fitting.

 Side view looks a bit better I think. I'll see after I wear it a few times then Ill probably start stitching again. 


AHH Just found blog again:

Now just a few random things:
:B


Saw this and I WANT. Reminded me of THIS! Its not the same but how cute is it!!? And it was on saleee! :'( And I am BROKE even for the sale. 

 And while looking through stuff in H&M found these golden bracelets, which you can totally turn into ankle cuffs and it was only £3.99. So its on my lists of TO BUY. Don't exactly know when that will be but I know its soon!


x
SC


No comments:

Post a Comment