Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mermaid Hair.


Aloha Loveys.

I recently tried the whole 'Ombre Hair' Thing. Wanted it Silver but didn't go to plan ¬ ¬....BUT I found a new way to spice it up. Instead of killing my hair with more chemicals I used food colouring to mix up a nice teal colour which I LOVE. Research wise people have used normal conditioner and food colouring mixed together, which I tried but DID NOT WORK..for me that is, it might work with other peoples hair though so don't take my word for it. Got annoyed after a few tries and ended up just putting the colour straight on. Its not even as it is just staining, the lighter hair the better the colour stains. As you can see in the pictures my left side has more colour than the left, sad but im still happy with the results. It does create a big mess in the bathroom after you use it but you get beautiful hair! =) Reminds me of mermaid hair. =D
Anyways decided on taking a few pictures, has been a while since I played about with my camera so yeaaaah....
And I got carried away while editing pictures as well. So please just appreciate! =]











Finally Im happy I am actually updating! o.O 
Leaving you with my Chub Chub Face.

SC
-x-




2 comments:

  1. I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the first and the fifth photo! and u look like shrek in the last one lol

    ReplyDelete