Sunday 13 May 2012

✝ Black Cross Nails ✝

Aloha Darlings!
Been a while. =]
After weeks of no sleep and TOO much to do, I am FREE. Now I wait for results and concentrate more on other things. After celebrating my birthday I am currently in London relaxing and thought I would post up something I came across, an awesome way to do your nails which i'm sure you will LOVE or at least I hope you will. And tried to make up my own simple design. Quick and easy!
✝ Black Cross Nails✝ as the title implies. 


Since my nails were in no condition to be even looked at I was lucky enough to have my cousins nails save the day! BEAUTIFUL long nails! =] PERFECT! 
And all you need for this is any colour nail varnish really and a clear one to seal the deal. 

And all you need for this is any colour nail varnish really I chose BLACK cause I am in london with out other colours and a clear one to seal the deal. 
Oh and a pair of scissors!
Then the real trick revealed!!!!!
SELLOTAPE! 

You can probably guess what you do but I shall explain anyway! 

 Using the black nail varnish paint it on the tape make sure its all equally painted. 


After it dries cut the painted part off.
 Then cut into further strips of the tape :]

 You can paint your nails with other colours as a base if you want but I decided to keep it just clean.
Place a strip down the middle if there is any access, just snip it off without cutting your nail off.
 Do it to all your nails. I guess you can keep it like this if you want. Reminds me of cat eyes. Hmm.
 Then with another strip place across the strip you already have done making sure its a bit higher than the middle of course like ✝ this =] and cut off the access.
Then paint it with the top clear coat to seal it all together. 
And that's IT!!!!
Easy right???

This ones just showing it with a colour underneath and of course having triangles cut out and put on as well. =] A great way to do all the tribal style nails that i've been seeing everywhere!!!
Might take a little bit to get the hang of it but once you get it wOO. Theres so much you can do with it! Playing around with the colours and all. 
I just really love the simplicity of the crosses. 
Hope you like this and defo try it out!


 Other than that i've been dying to get a tattoo! and will be doing so soon. 
I've been telling my cousin and recently for my birthday she got me this! Lol Till I get a real one I can always draw on myself =] 


My next post will be up later this week! 
Night All!!

SC
-x-

2 comments:

  1. i wanna give it a go! but i have no cello tape at home. boooo! i could use those electrical (already black lol) tapes but it'd be too thick right?! ahh love these! but i prefer em with a bed of color at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! DO IT! and yea try it i guess, it would be like 3d crosses lol.

      Delete