Friday 2 March 2012

Let It Begin!



I started my Final Major Project last week and I feel like I have done NOTHING!
Finally getting what I want to do I thought would be quite easy but NOPE! I have a bad habit of looking at other people work and then wanting to kill myself instead of feeling motivated. They all seem to have bloody brilliant ideas! Ah another problem in the room is there is about 50-60 people CRAMPED in a tiny room, we literally have a quarter  of a table, which results to working out in the corridor which I don't mind but sometime I would like to be able to put stuff on my desk without everyone elses work piling on top of it!

Anyways! Decided to walk around the room and take some snaps.
Jades Workstation- Textile Student- I can tell shes doing something with Birds! :]


Jacks Work Station- Fashion Design Student- Florence and the Machines, Just one of their songs. 
He has awesome ideas which I can't wait to see! 

Sophie's Workstation- Shoe Design- Shes created amazing shoes in her past project so interested to see what she will do for her final one. Im not really sure what her ideas are though. It might be clear to you :D

I forgot her name :D but Textile Student- Japan! 


Finally My space, see how small, this is just a few images I've collected to give me some ideas and get my brain going, would say that I don't have enough! But I kinda know where im trying to head towards to does it matter?

SC

1 comment:

  1. seriously.. us fashion promotion n imaging student dont even have a workplace at uni! elbow the kids next to u n make good use of the desks there and head down.. work work work gurl! you can do it! im expecting a MASSIVE distinction from you missy!

    ReplyDelete