Wednesday 29 February 2012

Paper Patterns


Thought I would just post this up quick before I forget.
I found some paper patterns in a charity shop for 20p each (this was like a few months ago), I have never really used a paper patterns so when I saw them I wasn't sure if I should get them or not. Well I have tried in Uni but I don't know if its the same. Anyways! There were LOADS but I picked out these FOUR. [Sorry The Photograph is a bit NAFF I took it from my phone from the camera :D] 
Anyways, I am planning to make something from the second pattern soon a nice cover up sorta thing? Good for the summer! I don't know what material yet, something flowly? Lol. Might change the design as I go or it might all go horribly wrong. Hm. I don't know I see it in my head that it will be fine, will probably look more like a dressing robe or something like that but I just want a long light weight cover up that I can just pop on if I am going somewhere on top of my summery outfit rather than something even like a short denim jacket which will probably be everywhere this summer, I don't know why (THEY ARE FINE) but sometimes I find it to be a heavy sort of thing that makes me uncomfortable, so I wanna make sure I have something nice! If I find it easy enough to make I try and make some more from MORE fabrics maybe even try to make it from a heavier, thicker fabric with lining and all that sorta thing for the evening? I like that it looks more like a quarter sleeve rather than a full sleeve. 

[These are the Four that I picked up]
Others that caught my eye were-The Jacket from the first Pack, The Shirt thing [They all look sorta similar so kind need to look more into that]from the third Pack And I think it was the Jacket on the right hand corner from the last Pack that interested me. A boyish silhouette . 

Some Inspirational Images from Asos. Kinda like what I would like to make. I guess the pattern I have is a but different but I think with the choice of material and colour it should turn our okay.


This I took just now, Ive collected a few more, and they're all squished inside :D Need to find a better place to put them! 


                                                                                SC

No comments:

Post a Comment