Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dream a Little Dream for Me.



Decided I would create a new blog which I will UPDATE more often. I was drifting around YouTube as you do and found a video for Dream Catchers. I have always loved them! And thought why not try and make one? I TRIED with a simple bangle and some strings I had laying around in my drawer.
It was going well until things started to unravel and I got things in a knot. ¬ ¬. Was not pleased but at least I know how to make on now. 

Here Is My Trial Version Lets Say.

I am hoping next time I attempt to make on I shall put some beads and feathers on, if its still intact of course and turn it into necklaces #diy Right in time for summer. Better get collecting on nice feathers! Not bright ones though....would prefer white, creams, browns sorta thing. The one I tried making I used flat cream string? Thread? I don't know what its called I got  roll of it from a charity shop for 40p BARGAIN! Used it because I don't have any leather. Ill post an update if I succeed to make one and maybe do a OOTD? Maybeeeee. Might Be a While. But for Summer, you guys should definitely give it a go! If you aren't much of a Do It Yourself person then just find/get a dream catcher thread a chain through and BOOM a necklace! if its a shorter chain maybe you can use it can hang it onto a bag? Would make it interesting!
Sorry this is just a short and quick post.

                                                                               SC

No comments:

Post a Comment